PARTE XVI - Amarillo

Heart-me furious. Shutmecontrol.

domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

Re

Tonight I tried to protect you
from every piece of junk
and every son of worthless
that I could kill

Tonight I tried to reach you
and keep you away from all the things
that could dare to get to you first
While I watch you from afar

For you are the only reason
that I remain sober
For you are the only reason
that I keep playing this game

Wearing just an old thread
I´ve chosen you
Wearing your selfless lie
He´s chosen you

He watched you from the start
But you are not old enough
Your growth endangers fate
Don´t resist your inside

I want to wake me to reason
To see that I already picked you
It´s not enough for my mind
Your other one shields

You are so 50
You are so 50
It hurts my ego
to know that you are half of it

But I am always late
And your train I blew up
Threw you in hands of another
Yet never lost sight

I have already chosen you
Grow For Me
Grow Into Me
Cause your soul
Is my rage

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario